Interactive Prototypes with Sketch
Duration // Schedule
- To understand the goal of prototyping interfaces and its different fidelities.
- To learn to use the most used tools in the market through practical cases.
- Delimitating what should be prototyped.
- Preparing the designs for the use in the prototyping tools.
- Creating interactive prototyping based on his/her designs.
- Handling prototyping tools of different fidelities.
- Visualizing the prototyping in the smartphones.
Structure and Contents
The course is structured into five modules that offer the practical concepts for creating digital prototypes:
- Introduction to interfaces prototype.
- UI design with Skecth and its extensions.
- Prototype based on InVision screens.
- Prototype based on layers. Animations and micro-interactions.
- High fidelity prototype with Origami.
Visual and interaction designer. José's studio collaborates with FC Barcelona, Telefónica, and UEFA (among others) in designing digital products. He is a professor in ELISAVA Design and Direction of Web Projects Postgraduate program. Furthermore, he is the co-author of the book 'Designing apps for smartphones', in which he explains the design process of a native mobile application.